I enjoy sarcasm. You should too. Btw, I'm doing your honor student.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
She's So Heavy
I woke up yesterday, startled and with my right arm completely numb, in a room I still haven't fully adjusted to. I woke up in the same house for the last 15 years of my life, waking up here is very different. I went to breakfast by myself, which doesn't actually bother me. I've always enjoyed some solitude; as an only child, you must adapt to spending time by yourself. What I had for breakfast is immaterial. I slung by backpack on and got on my bike. I've grown very attached to her in the last two and a half weeks. We've been through stuff together now. I went to my music lit class and got entrenched in beautiful music, and I felt for the hundredth time since I've been here that this is where I belong. This is right. Who knows what else I did. I know I studied and I know I fell into my new Monday routine. I watched movies with my friends and laughed A LOT and made gross jokes and felt like I belonged. Nothing feels better to me than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment