Saturday, December 10, 2011

All I Want

All I want is to have my own place with a little garden, or maybe a balcony with pots of flowers on it and some chairs so I can sit outside. I want to be able to walk around barefoot all the time, except when it's cold, and hang out in jeans and a tee shirt and a flannel. I want to live there with my newest best friend and I want to be able to sit outside and drink beer and talk. All I want is to bake all the time and cook chicken stirfry and watch The Kids Are All Right  and cry a little because it's so good. I want to paint the walls of my apartment and fill it with things I love and funky furniture because I'm just a poor college student. I want to sleep in a giant comfy bed with a big down comforter.

No comments:

Post a Comment