Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Day in the Life/Wish You Were Here

I don't need a man, but it sure is nice to have one. A reason to dress up a little nicer, actually shave my legs on a regular basis. It's the perfect time too, it's spring, and nothing is nicer than kissing in the warm sun. This is the perfect time for getting to know each other over breakfasts and lunches and dinner until you know each other's best friends' names and the colors of each other's eyes. It's the perfect time to go on biking adventures and Thai food dates and get free cupcakes. I'm not spending every night with him, because I don't want him to get sick of me, and this all happened pretty fast, but I can't wait to fall asleep in his arms. He makes me smile, which is so perfect for this season and this time in my life and just everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment